Tuesday, November 5, 2013

3 Cards, 1 Post!

Hi again!

Wow! Can you believe it's November already? I feel like if I blink it'll be Christmas! The more you have to get done, the faster time flies, right?

I have another pic heavy post today featuring some of the new November releases from Paper Smooches.

First up a card I created with the new Calorie Free set.

Supplies:
Cardstock: (yellow) Bazzill, (black) The Paper Co., (white) Georgia-Pacific, Stamps: (sushi and sentiment: Calorie Free) Paper Smooches, Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento, Markers: Copic, Dies: (Calorie Free Icons) Paper Smooches, Embossing Folder: Spellbinders
Size: 4.25"x5.5"

Calorie Free is loaded with all kinds of cute food imaged and fun punny sentiments to go with them. I absolutely loved this sushi image and immediately knew I wanted to cut the roll out and put it between some chopsticks.


My next card features the Chains dies

Supplies: 
Cardstock: (white) Georgia-Pacific, (Gold) ??, Stamps: (sentiment: Birthday Sampler) Paper Smooches, Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento, Sequins: Teresa Collins, Dies: (bubbles: Chains dies) Paper Smooches, Embossing Folder: Lifestyle Crafts
Size: 4"x 8"

The die I used on this card looks like bubbles and I thought they'd be perfect champagne bubbles if they were in gold! A few sequins and a fun sentiment later and this card is ready to party :)


Last but not least a fun boy appropriate card created with the Enjoy the Show set.

Supplies: 
Cardstock: (cream, red, yellow) World Win, (white) Georgia-Pacific, Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye, Stamps: (elephant, pedestal, sentiment: Enjoy the Show set) Paper Smooches, Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento, Markers: Copic, Dies: (Flag Tags, Banners) Paper Smooches, (circles) Spellbinders
Size: 4.25"x 5.5"

I have a real thing for elephants, so of course I chose to work with this super cute little guy. His pedestal and the sentiment on his flag are both also from this set.


Whew! did you make it through all that :)

Have a fabulous day!
Heidi

1 comment:

Beth F said...

what a cute elephant - I really like coloring animals and this is the cutest card!