To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, December 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
OK, so onto my project :) I made a sweet little card with the oh so fun new Love Struck stamp set.
I just love this set, it's full of on trend images like arrows and Kim's trademark cuteness! I used the heart arrow, the bullseye, and the love struck sentiment for my card.
Cardstock: (teal, pink, gray, ) American Crafts, (white) Georgia-Pacific, Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Stamps: (arrow, bullseye, sentiment: Love Struck set) Paper Smooches, Ink: (London Fog) Memento, Scarlet, Rosebud) ColorBox, Dies: (Lovestruck Dies) Paper Smooches, (Standard Circles SM) Spellbinder's, Corner Rounder: We R memory Keepers
Next up: JJ's blog!
Have fun and good luck!
PS Happy Thanksgiving to all my US peeps, and Hanukkah to those who celebrate! Whether you're eating turkey, braving the shopping crowds, or just spending time with family, I wish you all the best!