Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Quick Post Amidst the Holiday Madness

Hi!
Yes, I'm still alive :) just temporarily lost in a maelstrom of holiday, plans, parties and preparations. I thought I'd stop by for just a moment though to share some Paper Smooches.

Made this with the We Totally Click set. The bulb smiley face and sentiment are all from the set, I added the strings with white gel pen.


Here's what I created with the Paws for a Cause set. I love those sweet doggie sils so much I wanted to use as many as I could on one card! I also used the paw print from the set to alter my patterned paper and finished it off with a fun sentiment also from the set.


The papers I used in both cards are from My Mind's Eye.

Hope you're all having a fabulous holiday season!

Heidi

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such fun cards Heidi! Happy holidays to you and your family:)

Desire Fourie said...

You are so creative. Love the bulbs and the doggies on the second. Wishing you a blessed festive season.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Barb said...

Love the strings of lights-so festive!

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness!! adorable cards!! i LOOOOVE that lightbulb card! it's sooooo adorable! and the glow is just so pretty!! the puppy dog is awesome too!! :)

Cheryl H said...

Your cards are so adorable.. Love the puppy card.

SueB said...

love both cards and have We Totally Click on my wish list; thanx for the inspiration and blog candy opp!

Diane Stricker said...

Great cards. Commented on Facebook about blog hop.

Suzy said...

I love how you stamped the dogs in those vibrant colors and cut them out with the dies. So cool!
-Suzanne

Swh2013 said...

Very cute! Love the paws!

Barbara Murphy said...

I love the colored dog silhouettes and scattered paw prints! A fabulous set and you've showed it off so well! love!

Jean Bullock said...

Both cards are cute as can be. I have several friends who are doggy lovers and they would love the Ruff Day card. I thought the first card was cleverly done. Thanks for the inspiration.

Victoria H. said...

What a cute card! The doggies and prints are so fun.

Deborah said...

I love both cards the first is very clever and the second is for such a great cause thanks