To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, February 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Heidi Van Laar
Heidi Van Laar
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
Today I get to share what I made with the new Hooties set.
Cardstock: (blue) We R Memory Keepers, (ivory, kraft) World Win, Stamps: (branch, leaves, sentiment, owl: Hooties set) Paper Smooches, Ink: (Rich Cocoa) Memento, Makers: Copic, Embossing folder: Darice, Corner Rounder: We R Memory Keepers
As you might have guessed Hooties is an owl themed set. Remember a few years ago when owls were all the rage in the crafty world, and then they sort of disappeared? Well, I missed them and think Hooties is a perfect way to bring them back! Just look at that cute little guy sitting there on his curly q branch...SO cute!
What do you think? Were you missing owls from your crafty projects too?
Make sure to pop on over to JJ's blog next, you know she has something fabby to share!
Have fun everyone and good luck!